We have different preferences when it comes to consuming information from a website or list of your favorite sites or blogs. While Some of us want to go to website directly and browse your latest posts. Others prefer skimming your content via RSS without ever visiting the site[...].
But there’s another group of people who prefer to get it from their email clients. They may not have many sites they care enough about to warrant a feed reader to get all that valuable information.
Yes, it is a method which is followed by me and may be you and many others.
What the are reasons behind most people prefer Email Newsletters ?
Here are the main points that I think most internet users prefer Email Newsletters
- Effortless. The newsletter is delivered with no additional work required after initial sign up.
- Timely. Email is delivered quickly.
- Easy to ignore. Not interested that month or at that particular moment? No problem. The email can be passed over until a later time, or never.
- Social. Your newsletters are easy to share (and subscribers who forward newsletters provide great promotion for the service).
What about You ? Do you Prefer Newsletter ? Do share your thoughts on this
on the comment section below the post
A NEW ANNOUNCEMENT
The All New Linkstoweb Newsletter is Here. We have cared out a major Update to our Newsletter service, And I feel very happy to announce it here. This big step forward was taken because of all you loyal readers who has supported me through out my blog, And I feel more committed to all every one of you. So by this new Linkstoweb Newsletter Service
I’m hoping better personal interaction with each of our readers.
So what we mean by Linkstoweb Newsletter ?
It's a single email digest that you can use to catch up with great posts on your own time.
Every Week, we collect the latest Linkstoweb stories and send them to you so you can take a peek when your day is done and you finally have a little breathing room.
Yes it is Free like our old Newsletter, And if you already a subscriber of our news letter this you will be automatically Updated to the new. Still if you don’t receive the our newsletter in a week click on the bellow link and Re-Subscribe. Or if you are a new reader and want to receive Linkstoweb News letter Click on link and add your Email address and Name.
Scan the QR code to subscribe to our email newsletter
If you're the social type and prefer to keep up with our stories as they happen, we're also available on your social network of choice. Here's how to find us:
- Twitter your thing? Follow the @Linkstoweb account for all our stories as they go live and get the latest Tech news.
- Facebook fan? Be sure to like the Linkstoweb Facebook page for a selection of our top stories each day and find interesting things to share with your friends.
- Google+ more your style? We've got you covered. Add the Linkstoweb page to your circles to get our top stories in your stream.